All schools are adhering to the latest advice regarding indoor sporting activities, with COVID safe plans in place.
You can read the latest Government advice by following this link.
Further to the official advice students should wash their hands before and after training, bring their own towel and their own water bottle.
Most importantly we all need to be taking good care, not only of ourselves but of those around us. Following the most up to date advice (see link above) and looking out for those in our close community who may need our assistance.
The health.gov.au site recommends
- covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
- disposing of tissues properly
- washing your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and after going to the toilet
- using alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- cleaning and disinfecting surfaces
- if you are sick, avoiding contact with others and staying more than 1.5 metres away from people
- cleaning and sanitising frequently used objects such as mobiles, keys and wallets
Stay well and stay up to date.